Any research or exploration is complete only when it is reflected and proved factually. But how is it done? Affirmatively, through a collection of some meaningful and related numbers called “data”. A collection of data’s and their analysis needs a thorough knowledge of the topic and subject. However, prevailing these data’s could be utterly critical in the absence of good guidance, though it will be easy if the basic gizmos and techniques are clear to you for achieving the purpose. Below mentioned are some doodads–
- Stratification of data’s – Stratification signifies the segregation of data’s that are gathered from different sources and by different means into different discourses. This helps in considering quintessence of different data.
- Plotting Histogram – It is the most common graphical representation of data’s to examine their frequency distribution and number of occurrence interludes.
- Blueprints of experiment – An authentic experiment consists of a series of steps which are carrying one after another. Initially ample of data’s and variables are collected and calculated, but laterally the study is narrowed down to focus on the core essentials of the experiment and your dissertation. This gives the refined and most relevant data for study.
- Control chart preparation – Preparing a control chart helps in analyzing the controlled or changing limits of the data’s along with the time. It assists in comparing previous data’s with that of current data’s and examining the controlled or uncontrolled variations among them.
- General survey – Survey includes data collection from a targeted group of people through interviews, questionnaires and data sampling. This helps in recording their knowledge, opinions and thoughts about the study undertaken. An explanatory survey generally helps in qualitative study, whereas a logical and statistical form helps in quantitative analysis.
- Arrange the check sheet – An all in one tool for data collection and analysis is arranged in the form of check sheet as it gathers information for a range of study.
Hence, these were some important doohickeys for data collection and analysis.